We are skilled process designers, facilitators, researchers, and organizational and social change experts. We help organizations move past sticking points toward progress and help groups foster collaborative leadership.
Peruse our areas of service, below, and learn more about how we can work with you to achieve impact for your organization, project, or collaborative initiative.
Multi-agency collaborations, collective impact initiatives, and community engagement are our core areas of expertise. Whether you’re looking to launch a new initiative, or make an existing group more effective, our expert staff bring more than a decade of experience working with diverse groups to help them achieve impact. Here are some of our specific offerings in this category:
- Formation Strategy
- Stakeholder Mapping & Engagement
- Expert Facilitation
- Process Design
- Community Assessments
Conference Planning and Meeting Facilitation
Are you planning a conference, meeting, or series of meetings that you want to have maximum impact? We can help make your convenings as effective as possible.
- Conference Design
- Keynote Speakers & Panel Selection
- Process Design & Facilitation
- Engagement & Outreach
- Outcomes & Reporting
Effective change begins with effective teams and organizations. We have extensive experience working with food system organizations to achieve their potential through:
- Strategic Visioning & Planning
- Training & Technical Assistance
- Nonprofit Governance & Management Consulting
Training and Capacity Building
We offer a range of training and capacity-building courses that can be customized to your specific needs. We are also available to develop curricula. We take a hands-on approach to learning and our training courses are all dynamic, full-participation experiences. These trainings and courses include:
- Principles & Practice of Collaboration
- Systems Thinking for Food Systems Professionals
- Collaborative Leadership
- How to Lead Effective Meetings
- Program Development for Food System Change
- Custom-Designed Trainings
Public Engagement and Action
One of the most exciting and important areas where we service is helping businesses and government effectively engage stakeholders and the public. Our services include helping to design public engagement strategies, identification of and targeted outreach to key stakeholders, and facilitating public engagement sessions. To help your project, we are often able to leverage our own extensive network of farmers and food system professionals, organizations, and leaders as resources.
Research and Analysis
Our highly trained staff of researchers and assessment experts are available for natural resource, agricultural and food system research projects, feasibility studies, and assessments. We are also highly capable as partners on academic research projects and community or regional planning efforts requiring stakeholder involvement and/or social action research components.
Service categories in SRP:
- Collaboratives and Roundtables
- Stakeholder engagement, public input and inter-agency coordination
- Partnership on stakeholder engagement and meeting facilitation with technical firms
- Strategic Planning and capacity building
- Research and Systems Mapping